Updated: Mar 28
The Registrar must be notified whenever there are changes in the company name, registered office address, business activities or if there are changes to the particulars of the officers. The notification of change must be lodged with the Registrar online within 14 days from the date of change. There is no fee payable when filing these changes. However a penalty may be imposed for late filing.
CHANGE IN INFORMATION
1. Change in Company Information including Appointment/Cessation of Company Officers/Auditors
Change in Company Particulars
The following changes can be filed via this transaction:
1. Change in company name
2. Appointment or Cessation of Company Officer or Auditors
3. Change in Registered Office Address
4. Change in Activity
5. Change in Office Hours
6. Notice of Place where Register of Members and Index is kept
7. Notice of Situation of Office where Branch Register of Members is kept
8. Notice of Place where Register of Holders of Debenture is kept
If the transaction is being filed to change the company name, then the other changes (2 – 8) cannot be filed in the same transaction. However, all the other changes can be filed in one transaction.
Update changes in the company's particulars i.e. on Change of Company/['s] Name, Address, Business/[company's] Activity and the Appointment/ Cessation of company officers/auditors. What information is required to complete this transaction?
1. To change name:
a. Proposed new name b. Transaction no on application for S29, if any. c. Approval letter from MCCY/Sector Administrators on charity status, if any. 2. To change activity:
a. New SSIC code b. Date of change 3. To change address:
a. New Address b. Date of change 4. To Add/Withdraw of Officer:
a. Identification type and number b. Contact details c. Date of appointment/withdrawal 1. FIN holders are advised to seek consent from the relevant pass issuing authority (e.g. MOM/ICA) before registering or taking on an appointment (e.g. director, secretary) in an entity. 2. Please read the Terms and Conditions before proceeding further. How long will it take to file this transaction?
1. This transaction will take about 4 to 15 minutes to complete. 2. This application will take 3 working day(s) to process. However, it may take between 14 days to 60 days if the application needs to be referred to another agency for approval or review.
UPDATE SHARE INFORMATION
This is to update share information such allotment of new shares, transfer of shares, conversion of share, reduction of share capital and many more.
To notify the Registrar about the allotment of new shares.
Return of allotment of shares
Here is some information to help you with the process of Return of allotment of shares. What is the purpose of this transaction?
To notify the Registrar of the allotment of shares made in the company and to update the increase in the company's share capital and shareholdings. What information is required to complete this transaction?
1. Unique Entity Number (UEN) 2. Date of Allotment 3. Share allotment details 4. New Shareholder's Particulars such as Name, Address, Identification Number FIN holders are advised to seek consent from the relevant pass issuing authority (e.g. MOM/ICA) before registering or taking on an appointment (e.g. director, secretary) in an entity. 5. Copy of resolution, if any 6. For Otherwise in Cash (either one of the following) such as details on method of allotment. Copy of contract in writing, Order of court How long will it take to file/process this transaction?
This Service will take about 5 to 20 minutes to complete.